In-Plant Management for
Materials, Formulations, Designs, & Works Orders
& supported in-house
version software for all systems
under Windows XP Professional
easy to use
to colour matching systems
remote software support
- Dispense by Formula or Works Order
- Automatically checks Press Returns
- Mathematically remixes Press Returns
- On-screen colour of target Formula
- Multilingual interface
- Material Usage estimation & costing
Our powerful packages meet all the data storage and
retrieval requirements of a modern in-plant dispense system with extensive
reporting and costing utilities. It’s intuitive & graphical
interface combines ease of use with extensive custom inbuilt reporting
functions further enhanced by Microsoft Office connectivity to Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Developed in-house to provide fast and knowledgeable
- Developed in-house to provide rapid response to
- Based on industry standard platforms of Microsoft
Windows XP and Office ensure a highly flexible, easy to use, intuitive
and familiar interface.
- The use of an industry standard PLC for dispense
control, interfaced to the management system, provides a highly reliable,
robust and worldwide supportable solution without the need for ‘special
- Raw Materials, Formulations, Designs, & Works
- Full feature order processing and batch tracking.
- Press Returns Management with mathematical formula
remix at point of dispense.
- Press Returns Consolidation and Remix reworks press
returns into larger batches.
- Approximately 100 reports coupled with export facilities
to Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Trend graphs over time for many Key Performance
- Configurable Bucket Labels.
- Links to Colour Match Prediction Software.
- Runs under Window XP Professional operating system.
- Exceptionally easy and intuitive to use.
- Extensive and useful management reports help you
manage your business.
- Support for up to 12 user selectable languages including
- Lifetime remote software support direct to our in-house
- Links to third party applications including match
- Based on the highly acclaimed, industry standard,
feature rich, highly graphical, fast and robust Microsoft Access platform
designed for multi-users.